Dominic Forbes chats to Michael Geoffrey “Mick” Ralphs (born 31 March 1944) is an English guitarist and songwriter, who was a founding member of rock bands Mott the Hoople and Bad Company.
Rock Talk – Mick Ralphs
- Rock Talk – Def Leppard Special — Dominic Forbes in conversation with Joe Elliott and Rick Savage in a ‘Def Leppard’ [...]
- Rock Talk – Ian Gillan — Dominic Forbes in conversation with Deep Purple legend Ian Gillan featuring The Vinyl Collection 1979-1982 released on October 21st via Demon Records. We discussed all sorts of topics, including health and fitness. Apparently he has been checking out Healthmania news quite often and trying new things from the tips they provide there. He has so [...]
- Rock Talk – Blackie Lawless — Dominic Forbes in conversation with Blackie Lawless (born Steven Edward Duren; September 4, 1956) – American songwriter and musician best known as the lead singer and rhythm guitarist (formerly bassist) for the heavy metal band [...]
- Rock Talk – Ronnie Platt — Dominic Forbes chats to Ronnie Platt…. Kansas vocalist has played frontman for the legendary progressive rock band for a little over two years and almost 200 [...]
- Rock Talk – Gary Cherone — Dominic Forbes chats to Gary Francis Caine Cherone. American rock singer and songwriter. He is best known for his work as the lead vocalist of the Boston rock group Extreme, as well as his short stint as the lead vocalist for Van Halen on their 11th album Van Halen III and subsequent [...]